ADVERTISEMENT

*** CUSportsNation Signing Day Plans ***

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
- Alright everyone, tomorrow is the new December National Signing Day! Recruits can also sign on Thursday and Friday, but for Colorado, everything should be done on Wednesday.

- I will have a pinned thread titled "CUSportsNation Signing Day Thread" that will be locked. The purpose for that is for those of you who will not be checking the board every five seconds. It will have my updates ONLY so you can see everything that's been reported in one thread.

- There will also be a thread titled "Signing Day Thread" for everyone else to comment in. I will post the same exact updates in both threads. The normal signing day thread will be for everyone else to comment on the day's happenings and ask me questions.

- My biggest pet peeve on NSD is when media outlets report that a recruit is signed just because the kid said he signed. That's not the point of NSD. When the SCHOOL announces the kid, that's when it's OFFICIAL.

- MacIntyre will have a press conference at 3:00 p.m. MT. It will be streamed on cubuffs.com and I will provide an exact link to watch it when it becomes available.

- Recruits can start signing at 7 a.m. local time. We'll learn Josh McMullen's plans pretty early!

If you have any questions for me, fire away.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBBUFF
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News