ADVERTISEMENT

Buffs in Lead for WA QB Clay Millen?

rsguy54

Junior Starter
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2018
We're seeing reports that the Buffs are in the lead for QB Clay Millen. We're hearing that he has narrowed his choice to 4 schools: Arizona, CU, Indiana and LSU. Since both Indiana and LSU have just gotten QB commitments, that really narrows the field. Lots of chatter about how the Buffs have let Millen know that he is their guy for 2021.

I watched the film on Clay and came away very impressed with accuracy - it really sets him apart from the other QB's on CU's radar IMO. Can't help but to like his pedigree also, with his dad's pro career and his brother being a QB at Oregon.

I'm really excited about the possibility of Clay joining the Buffs, and I do think getting his commitment would add some of momentum to the Buffs' 2021 recruiting success.

My question, does it make sense for the Buffs to also recruit a JUCO QB or bring in a transfer QB? If so, WHEN should the Buffs get a commitment from a 2nd QB?

I think that adding 2 QB's in this recruiting cycle makes sense. It really doesn't matter if Lytle or Lewis is the presumptive starter heading into the 2021 season. Either way it makes sense to have 4 scholarship QB's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News