Name: Ryan Nelson
High School: Buena Park
State: California
Height: 6-foot-6
Weight: 255 pounds
Position: Offensive Tackle
Rivals Profile
Hudl Video

His offer total may now be well over the double digit mark but Buena Park (CA) offensive lineman Ryan Nelson is taking things slowly and considering all options, including his most recent offer from the Buffs.

"I'm at 24 with Colorado being the last one and Northwestern before that. I am just working the same way. I am not limiting anyone at this point."

ryannelson.jpg

Nelson has not made any plans to narrow his list but does know three schools that will be getting him on their campuses soon.

"I'm still really open to everyone. Whatever school shows me the biggest interest is what I am interested in. I know that I have two official visits planned for Arizona and Virginia. I will also be going to Utah next week."

There was a recent trek for Nelson to Boulder as he it was the lone camp of the summer he performed at.

"I went to see the coaches at Arizona, Washington State, and Utah. Then I competed at Colorado. We had a lot of fun being able to play with my guys. We took a group out there and all had fun. Three of us got offered and that was really cool. It was really cool to be around our guys."

Nelson mentioned two of the Colorado coaches that have been in contact with him.

"Actually I've been talking to Coach Clark and Coach Adams. I believe I've been talking to them weekly so it has been pretty cool."

The late offer has not stopped Nelson from praising what he has seen with the Buffs.

"It is really cool. I liked it out there. It gives me something to think about."

Nelson will be ending the recruiting process at some point during the fall.

"I think September at the soonest. If not then, I'll probably wait until after the season."

Getting an official visit with Nelson could be vital for him in his final decision.

"I would hope (to take all five of my visits) but if I fall in love with a school on my official, I will cut it short and commit."

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News