ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Isaiah Hodgins

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
1788342.jpg

Isaiah Hodgins, a four-star receiver from Walnut Creek (Calif.) Berean Christian, pushed his visit to CU back a few days as well as the timeline for his decision. Hodgins said he will be in Boulder at the end of this week and then he'll be traveling out to Oregon State to watch their spring game this weekend. Oregon, Washington State and Boise State are the other schools in his top five. “I am definitely excited for it," he said about his upcoming trip to Colorado. "A lot of people have told me great things about it. I expect it to be a great time, a great visit. Their coaches are great, their receivers coach and Coach Mac[Intyre], the head coach, I have talked to him and I really like him. I like where the program is headed, I feel like it is on its way up. They have great facilities and I am pretty sure they just changed their offense, too, they are throwing the ball more so it seems like a good place.” Hodgins was originally planning to make his decision in late April. He now plans to do it between mid-May and the end of May. Working on a front page write-up now. I also interviewed Chase Cord tonight and will have up info on that tomorrow morning.

Reactions: LJBUFFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News