ADVERTISEMENT

OT - My Latest Update

NCBuff

Buff Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Dear Friends,

Another day older, another day with more fatigue, another day with a more persistent cough and, another day feeling less and less able to pull my own weight with the home and medically related expenses. I wish I didn’t have to keep coming back to you for financial support. It’s not easy to bare my soul; however, you are on this journey with me, and you deserve to know the truth. I think that I am at my lowest now, and it’s exasperating, irritating and I feel out of control. What’s on the horizon?? My doctors plan new scans of my neck and torso because of these worsening symptoms. The scans are scheduled for November 6th and will last throughout the day. We will more than likely stay over Monday night simply due to the level of stress and tiredness that I, as well as Diane, will be experiencing by the day’s end.

I promise to keep you abreast of the results of the scans. Please say a prayer that my tumors are stable, and that I am still deemed a candidate for continued treatment. I thank you from my whole heart for your caring, concern and continued support.

Go Buffs!

Craig Brown

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News