ADVERTISEMENT

Farewell

Craig Meyer

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2022
Earlier this week, I started a new, full-time job as a Big Ten/SEC trending sports writer for USA Today, which unfortunately means my time pitching in coverage here has come to an end. The process happened pretty quickly -- I was only approached about the gig three weeks ago -- but the powers that be at Rivals have thankfully had a couple of weeks to work on getting a replacement.

I'm bummed to be leaving when I am. I probably don't have to tell y'all this is going to be one of the most fascinating coach-program marriages in the history of college sports. Even just nine months in, there really hasn't been a dull moment.

I wanted to thank y'all for all the fun interactions and back-and-forths on here and for reading anything I ever wrote. Nikki and I both work other jobs besides this to scrounge together a living, which can make things a bit chaotic at times -- especially once my son was born in March -- but I appreciate the understanding from everyone on here as the site transitioned to new hands. As much as I'll miss my time contributing here, y'all have an absolutely fantastic writer and reporter in Nikki. I'm not going to act like I'm some hardened vet, but I've been in this business for a decade and know a rising star when I see one. Her knowledge of CU and passion for writing/talking about it is really unmatched. Between her and whoever else is brought in, this site and community is going to keep on rolling.

I've gone on way too long here and I'm terrible with goodbyes, but just wanted to say thanks again for everything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News