ADVERTISEMENT

What USC Fans are saying about this weekend

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
From Trojan Sports.com

They have improved but we will beat them handily- and I am nobody's pumper. Sam is that good.

I watched them play Michigan.

They throw a lot of iso plays. Shay Fields flashed well.

The defense is good. Their secondary is very legit, especially the CBs.

Awuzie, their top CB, is going to be playing on Sundays. He was 2nd team all conference last year. He dominated Michigan from his spot until the team tired after they lost their QB.

If we play with the same intensity that we played last night, no question we will win. I didn't see many mistakes or mental errors against ASU. Something here to build on. They just need to do it.

Yes, I have watched their games. They play fast. From setup to execution they have been well coached to keep the up tempo that Oregon used to have. Defensively we will need to be ready for quick strike offense. Offensively, we will need time of possession.

Colorado is a much better team than ASU. ASU's 4-0 record was a mirage. There is a reason why they weren't ranked despite being undefeated. I think we will beat CU but it will be a much tougher game than the ASU game. Helton better make sure the team is properly prepared because this is definitely a lose-able game if they are not prepared and overlook CU.

I dont agree. SC has talent, but not great coaching. We will win some games just based just based on the fact that we have future nfl types throughout the roster. But we lose many games as well. I just have no idea which ones as we lose to teams who we are supposed to beat. CU is a very well coached team who had Mich on the ropes in Ann Arbor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News