ADVERTISEMENT

WHAT THE OREGON MEDIA IS SAYING

Tatonka82

Senior Starter
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2015
I often read the opposing team's news after a game, and I found a few quotes that should give these Buffs, and even fans more to feel good about this morning. The Oregonian's, John Canzano wrote a scathing analysis of many things we complain(ed) about in the CU football program over the last several years - "The Ducks lack talent and playmakers. They looked lethargic to start the game."

"The better team won the game. No doubt." "Oregon football has been bypassed by a program that hadn't won more than two conference games in any of its five Pac 12 seasons. The Buffaloes have superior playmakers, compete with more urgency and discipline, and as a result, execute better. No question, Colorado is better. That's the statement."

And finally - "I told Bobo that Colorado looked like the old Oregon on Saturday. And that new Oregon looked like old Colorado. No offense to him. It's true. The Buffaloes played with great tempo, fun innovation and wicked edge. They pressed the Ducks into an uncomfortable corner of football hell, over and over. One first down at a time, they charged toward a win. Colorado even broke from tradition and wore crisp white uniforms. Role reversal, see?"

The Rise is Real and when we woke up this the morning, the Dream really did come true!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News