ADVERTISEMENT

What I'm hearing... 2/3 10:45 a.m.

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
... On Kaiir Elam

Nothing really new this morning that I didn't post yesterday. People I talk to still think it's Florida for Elam, but I won't believe anything until he signs an LOI on Wednesday. He will announce live on ESPN2 at 11 a.m.

... On La'Vontae Shenault

Hearing his official visit went well. I predicted a few days ago that he'd choose Colorado, and I'm hearing that even stronger now. The only way CU doesn't get him is some crazy, last minute National Signing Day recruiting drama. He announces tomorrow, and again, it should be the Buffs, but I won't feel extremely certain that he'll sign with the Buffs until he ... well ... actually does sign.

... On Lloyd Murray

He committed to the Buffs this morning, and everyone wants to know why other schools stopped recruiting him. I'm told that he is shorter than you'd like. He's a tad under 6-foot-1 and 320-pounds. And this fall, he had his fair share of options but he waited too long and some schools filled up at nose. As for academics, I don't know where that rumor started -- I've seen it mentioned here a couple of times. I'm told from the CU side that Murray's academics shouldn't be a problem at all. He'll play nose tackle for Colorado.

... On Tyler Devera

Buffs really wanted him but he's going to play at Maryland or Louisville. My guess is Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News