ADVERTISEMENT

TOS 247 is a Cesspool . . .

I don't want to call you anything. It is a little strange, though, to be sitting there and jump at a comment on Musk, seeing it as being political, simply saying he apparently believes what he tweets. He supposedly says he isn't either a republican or democrat. He apparently doesn't favor either candidate for president. He's never run for office and has indicated no intention to do so. But, he tosses stuff out there on what used to be called Twitter that repeats debunked and damaging conspiracy theories. I'm not into political discussions. However, I'm not shy about calling out somebody polluting the internet.
You said unfortuneately. That gave the context for the entire comment. Running for office is only a tiny fraction of things that could be taken as political opinions. Name calling is uncalled for on this board. That is my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't want to call you anything. It is a little strange, though, to be sitting there and jump at a comment on Musk, seeing it as being political, simply saying he apparently believes what he tweets. He supposedly says he isn't either a republican or democrat. He apparently doesn't favor either candidate for president. He's never run for office and has indicated no intention to do so. But, he tosses stuff out there on what used to be called Twitter that repeats debunked and damaging conspiracy theories. I'm not into political discussions. However, I'm not shy about calling out somebody polluting the internet.
You don't need to be shy but this board is not the place to comment on it.

• Haha
Reactions: dtownbuff
We're not even to the summer doldrums yet.
I was hoping summer doldrums would be gone since our recruiting would be so good...
I Hope Please GIF

I’m a guy who appreciates, and uses a fair amount of sarcasm, and fairly frequently on this board, so love your little post here. As always with sarcasm, some get it, and some don’t, and some might get it, yet don’t appreciate it. I grew up in Chicago, where it’s much more just part of the normal conversation, at least with all of the people I knew.
Sure. I think everybody uses and appreciates sarcasm to some extent. I think most everybody will get it if it is indeed sarcasm. Like you say, some may not appreciate it.

Come down to reality. The simple desire of CU fans is to know if our team members are practicing, and improving their skills during the all important spring practice. That's it, that's all. And it's not (or NOT, to use your shout) too much for us to learn if he's going to be able to improve his shoddy on-field performance by learning some key on-field things over the next two weeks.
The best we know on McClain is that 1) he's out of shape, some say "totally", 2) he's with the team, but just running, not engaging in the full drills, and 3) it's unsure if he'll get into the full practice mix before the end of the spring session. In other words, for him, a critical preparation period has been lost this spring cycle.

The best we know on McClain is that 1) he's out of shape, some say "totally", 2) he's with the team, but just running, not engaging in the full drills, and 3) it's unsure if he'll get into the full practice mix before the end of the spring session. In other words, for him, a critical preparation period has been lost this spring cycle.
Hoping he's just out of "football shape". Difficult to definitively place in time, but during the period he's been missing (at least to us) there have been some videos of him working out by himself or with one or two others.

Reactions: CRBuff and eastbuff
I would be fine if someone like CP said he’s working through some personal issues, family issues, but he will be a big part of this team, whatever.. I really do not need more than that as a fan. But if you just say nothing or have people say things like I saw him at the facility or he’s running today, you’re just inviting speculation about his future

Reactions: QinMing
I would be fine if someone like CP said he’s working through some personal issues, family issues, but he will be a big part of this team, whatever.. I really do not need more than that as a fan. But if you just say nothing or have people say things like I saw him at the facility or he’s running today, you’re just inviting speculation about his future
Agreed, but in this case the person who saw and publicly reported him running was his position coach.

I will agree a lot of us would like to know exactly what's going on. That's kind of human nature. I suppose we'll find out in due time. If we don't then maybe it is truly none of our business.

Reactions: Baker 69
No. You don't know any of that. Pure speculation.

I will agree a lot of us would like to know exactly what's going on. That's kind of human nature. I suppose we'll find out in due time. If we don't then maybe it is truly none of our business.
It's truly none of our business. It is nothing as crazy as some people are saying. Most of these kids have lives beyond football. It's one of the reasons he chose CU. Because Coach Prime follows this non-football part of his life and lets him live it. Cormani isn't doing fashion shows, or getting new cars or jewelry. Let him have his privacy and be ready to be impressed on the field.

It's truly none of our business. It is nothing as crazy as some people are saying. Most of these kids have lives beyond football. It's one of the reasons he chose CU. Because Coach Prime follows this non-football part of his life and lets him live it. Cormani isn't doing fashion shows, or getting new cars or jewelry. Let him have his privacy and be ready to be impressed on the field.
I don’t know what the kid will do on the field but I do like the coaching he should finally get this year and I think all our DB benefit.

What he does with his private time, what team he chooses to be on, what he’s been doing lately …. Don’t care if it isn’t illegal or detrimental to CU. I never understand fans and why they believe they are owed anything from players as far as info.

I thought one of the reasons we’re on this board is to find out what’s going on with the program. I do not need specific details, but I feel like it’s fair to ask what’s going on with this player or that player. If the “program” doesn’t want to disclose it, that’s fine, but I think that often causes more speculation and the Cormani questions at every press conference and on every website

Reactions: eastbuff and 59Buff
I thought one of the reasons we’re on this board is to find out what’s going on with the program. I do not need specific details, but I feel like it’s fair to ask what’s going on with this player or that player. If the “program” doesn’t want to disclose it, that’s fine, but I think that often causes more speculation and the Cormani questions at every press conference and on every website
You found out he's not in trouble and he's all good. Still on the team. What else do you think you need to know?

As the saying goes... enquiring minds want to know. Hard to contain my excitement to learn important news out of spring practices. I for one can't wait to hear if Gerlach, our 150lb former Boulder High P/K transfer from Colby college- where one report listed a 32.8y ave punt before injured, can reach the #*&% end zone on kickoffs. (sarcasm alert)

We had two guys that could kick it out of the end zone, but not in the way you’d hope. It invariably resulted in a penalty. I’d be happy if they could kick it INTO the end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT