ADVERTISEMENT

To: all of you who walk on water

cam1058

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 2, 2008
I know all of you are perfect at your job and will never have to be worried about being fired because you MAY not get better next year. Even if you took over a total mess and have been showing progress.
Nobody on this board knows if MM can get the Buffs to a bowl next year. If you were that good you would not be reading this now.
I do know this- he has only had two full recruiting class and he red shirted most of the 2014 class and the 2013 class are soph's, so we don't know if they will be great or average Buffs.
I know I never made a bad hire when that was part of my job and that as a boss you have to know when you made a mistake and move on.
The 2017 class will be very important to the future of this program but do you fire MM now because he might not be better next year??
He needs to make some staff changes, last year he made them on the D and they were much better this year, a year ago we were pretty happy with the O side of the ball, need to make fewer turnovers, but were moving the ball and getting into the end zone.
You all say he can't recruit because has hot not went out and signed a bunch of 4*'s, The people reading this are Buff fans, I know it's hard to believe but most 17 or 18 year old kids want to go to a program that has been going to bowls and winning games. I'm sure if you were looking for a new job ( I know you are not looking because you are the best) you would turn down the big company that lead the industry for the company that has be struggling.

There are a lot of coaching jobs open right now and many would be considered more attractive than CU, Why would the sure thing coach pick CU?? I think most on this board would have been thrilled if we had hired Charlie Strong or Steve Sarkisian a couple years ago, how have those two hires worked out?
We didn't get bad over night and we won't get better over night. I hate the losing!!
Does you boss know you are reading this on company time??????? Get back to work so you can send more money to CU or since it's cyber Monday are you shopping today?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News