ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Texas DE Joseph takes in Colorado visit

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
qs3ek3bepbutilhs7ftx

Orange (Tex.) West Orange-Stark defensive end Morris Joseph was in Boulder over the weekend for an official visit.

The three-star recruit and UTSA commit spoke with CUSportsNation.com about his visit.

"I had a great time. It's a great place," Joseph said. "We ate good. I saw the view from the mountains, and I got to walk on Pearl street to do a couple of different things."

Joseph went to meetings with defensive line coach Jim Jeffcoat and spent the most of his time with running back coach Darian Hagan.

"I talked to all of the coaches, and they all really liked me," said Joseph. "They're cool - all of the staff were really genuine people."

The 6-foot-3, 280-pounder does not have a Power Five conference offer yet, but he is hoping that Colorado is the first to do so.

"They told me to be patient," Joseph said. "They said they're really interested in me. I would definitely take Colorado into consideration."

In the meantime, Joseph is keeping his UTSA commitment in tact.

"I'm solid. UTSA is a great place," he said. "I enjoyed my official visit there. I like the staff there."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News