ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Sherman is Locked in with Colorado

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Sherman is Locked in with Colorado

avvm2evagma3lwmtcn6f

Allen (Tex.) offensive guard William Sherman told CUSportsNation.com that he is "100% committed" to the Colorado Buffaloes and has a great relationship with the coaching staff.

"Coach Adams actually came last night [for an in-home visit] and coach Chiaverini and coach MacIntyre are coming next week," Sherman said.

Sherman enjoyed his evening with coach Adams.

"It was really good," Sherman said. "We just talked about the bridge program in the summer and how he evaluates his offensive lineman.

"We're very close. I was extremely happy to hear about his new contract and know we'll have a great 3-4 years together."

Sherman committed to the Buffs back in July, so he jumped on board before the Buffs' storybook season began. He was extremely excited to see what Colorado did on the field in 2016.

"It was a really cool to experience, because before my offer and commitment, I had only watched one Colorado game and that was a loss at home to Oregon," Sherman explained. "I was surprised about that game, because I knew if Colorado would've just done a couple things better, they could've won that game.

"Following them this season, they did all the little things better and had a great season. It was very exciting to see all the coaches and players hard work pay off."

Sherman officially visited Colorado in October and saw the Buffs' dismantle Arizona State, 40-16. The 6-foot-3, 290-pounder said he had a great time on his visit.

Click Here for Sherman's Highlights

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News