ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Osling Talks Colorado Coaching Changes

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Osling Talks Colorado Coaching Changes

ego7qk8dgnkyv3yyyqqo

Lancaster (Calif.) Antelope Valley cornerback Morrell Osling was affected by Charles Clark leaving Colorado for Oregon.

He is not affected emotionally though. Osling, who played quarterback at a high level in high school, understands that Clark leaving was all about business.

Osling remains a Colorado commit and updated CUSportsNation.com about his recruitment.

"I talk to coach Mac [Mike McIntyre] all of the time; it's pretty cool," Osling said. "You have to understand the business aspect of it with the coaches leaving. I have to make the best decision for me, and I'm still committed to Colorado. I have a great relationship with the players, commits, and coaches.

"[Clark] got a multi-year new contract at Oregon, so he had to do what he had to do for his family. I completely support his decision."

One of the coaches that Osling was also in touch with is safeties coach Joe Tumpkin. Osling said that he hasn't spoke much with Tumpkin in the past couple of weeks, but Osling did receive an in-home visit from Tumpkin in December.

Osling received a new offer from Oregon State, and he is now considering taking an official visit to Corvallis on January 20.

He is still considering a number of other schools now that Clark has left. Osling noted that Oregon State and UCLA are the main ones he's looking at, and BYU and San Jose State also offered him recently.

Osling officially visiting Colorado on December 9. He committed to CU on July 24.

Rivals profile: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/69179

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News