ADVERTISEMENT

STORY: Colorado is Pushing Hard for Josh Falo

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Colorado is Pushing Hard for Josh Falo

csp3wca49cveqxfd0pmx

Sacramento (Calif.) Inderkum tight end Josh Falo told CUSportsNation.com a couple of weeks ago that he had a top five of Colorado, USC, Oregon, Alabama, and Ohio State.

Today at the Polynesian Bowl media day, Falo reaffirmed that those were his top schools, and he will be announcing his commitment on January 30.

"No one is in the lead right now; it's kind of hard to choose," Falo said. "I still have one more visit [to Oregon on the 27th]."

Falo's trip to Oregon will be his third official visit. The first one he took to Colorado back in October, and he visited USC this past weekend. It's safe to assume that Alabama and Ohio State will just be "hats on the table" and they are not actually in serious contention.

The four-star recruit is undeniably one of the top recruits left on Colorado's recruiting board, and the Buffs' coaching staff is making him feel wanted.

"They're pushing for me hard. They're showing a lot of love right now," Falo said.

A big factor in CU's corner is that his brother, NJ Falo, is on the Buffs' roster, but the younger Falo says that his brother does not try to sway him towards Colorado.

"Nah, not really. He says it's my decision," said Falo.

Josh Falo on his Top Five Schools

Alabama: "Almost every year, they are going for the natty. That's my goal during college too."

Ohio State: "I like their offense and how they use their tight ends. It's a great school."

Oregon: "You can't really beat Oregon. Oregon is Oregon."

USC: "It's in California; that's my homeland. It's close to home, and not only that, the whole coaching staff is amazing."

Colorado: "My brother goes there obviously, but the offensive coordinator, coach Chev, we have a great relationship."

Chris Swanson from rivals.com contributed to this report

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News