ADVERTISEMENT

Spring hoops recruiting

Guerriero

Buff Heisman
Staff
Apr 22, 2019
Boulder
Some action currently taking place on the MBB recruiting front, as Tad Boyle & Co. have two official visitors on campus this weekend: a backcourt grad transfer and a 2022 forward from Kansas. Let's meet them, shall we?

Bobi Klintman is a 6-foot-8, 200-pound small forward out of Sunrise Christian Academy in Bel Aire, Kansas. A former Maryland commit, he was pledged to the Terps from October through New Year's Eve last year before re-entering the market.

I'm not 100% sure if he currently holds a Colorado offer but given he's among the first visitors CU is bringing in this spring, it's not hard to imagine that if he doesn't, likely after this visit, he'd be in possession of one.

I've talked with a few people about Klintman and "one of the better non-committed 2022 prospects in the nation" is a recurring theme I hear about him.

Looks pretty good to me. Can shoot it from distance and also is tough enough to get his hands dirty in the post.

The next visitor is 6-foot-4 Princeton graduate transfer guard Ethan Wright. The Tigers were pretty solid last year, making it to the NIT before suffering a first-round exit, same as Colorado.

As for Wright individually, he shot a clean 50% from the field and an impressive 39.5 (70-of-177) from long range. He also was Princeton's leading rebounder, with 6.9 boards per game on average.

While it'd be fair to expect a dropoff in stats as far as coming from the Ivy League to the Pac-12 is concerned, Wright seems like he could be a valuable backcourt asset. I can say with confidence that Boyle wants to bring in a grad transfer this spring, so keep an eye on Wright in the coming days and weeks after he wraps up his OV. One year of eligibility remaining for him.

Reactions: dtownbuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News