ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Tyson Rising

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Tyson-Rising-173498
Tyson Rising, a three-star offensive tackle prospect from Ventura College, whom I've written about before, is set to take his first unofficial visit to Colorado next Saturday and he is trying to line up a trip to Washington State for the following week. Rising has some other offers but those are his only two power conference offers right now. "I have never actually been there so I have no idea what Boulder is all about. I know it has been ranked the No. 1 college town in the nation, though, so I am looking forward to it," he said. The Buffs have been trying to sell him on the idea of coming in and competing for Stephane Nembot's vacated offensive tackle spot next year. Rising said his dream is to play Pac-12 football but he is not going to make a commitment this summer because he is also hearing from Arizona State and has aspirations to get more Pac-12 offers. Rising is almost up to 290-pounds after playing at 255 last fall. He is moving to left tackle. I'll have more in a front page update tomorrow morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News