ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Tyler Lytle - Updated 4/30

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
CdttA6BUIAADUS3.jpg

Tyler Lytle, one of the top 20 ranked pro-style quarterback recruits this cycle, said the following about his unofficial visit to Colorado yesterday: "The coaching staff was awesome. Coach Mac[Intyre], I got to talk to him for a little bit. I got along great with Coach Lindgren, the co-offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach, and Coach Chiaverini, the other co-offensive coordinator. Both of them let me know how much they want me and that I am their top guy, and who they really want. So they were recruiting me pretty hard. The campus is beautiful and I like their offense, they throw the ball a lot. Coach Chiaverini came from Texas Tech where I think they threw the ball for over 5,000 yards last year so I think it would be pretty cool to play in an offense like that." Arizona State, Boston College, Cal, Miami and Vanderbilt are other programs putting the full court press on Lytle. He is still hoping to wait until June to make his decision. As I posted on the board yesterday, Lytle would like to return to Boulder for a visit in May with his mother. His dad was with him yesterday. I'll have more in a front page update in the near future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News