ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Trey Udoffia

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
352609.jpg

Trey Udoffia is a 6-foot-0, 175-pound athlete prospect from Loomis (Calif.) Del Oro. I did a write-up on him shortly after CU offered him in early June. Updating his recruitment, Udoffia plans to take an unofficial visit to CU with his mother and father on August 1. “I am actually kind of expecting a lot because I have talked to probably around 40 different people about Colorado and I haven't heard one bad thing about it yet," he said. "They all say Boulder is a beautiful place. I have a lot of high expectations about it.” Udoffia has other offers from Eastern Washington, Idaho, Sacramento State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UNLV, Utah State, Washington State and Wyoming. "Honestly I want to see Colorado, that is what I am waiting for. And if it is what everybody says it is like, I feel like that could be the place for me," he said. "It is possible I could make a commitment on August 1 when I go up there. I don't know." The Buffs are recruiting Udoffia as a defensive back, either cornerback or nickel back. I'll have more in a front page update tomorrow. Click here to watch his junior highlight reel on Hudl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News