ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Terence Williams

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
388924.jpg

Terence Williams is a three-star athlete prospect from Riverview (Fla.) Spoto. He claims 30 offers but only has 14 listed on his Rivals profile. Buffs defensive coordinator and linebackers coach Jim Leavitt has made quite the impression on Williams because Williams told me he favors the Buffaloes right now. "Colorado is showing me a lot of love right now and they are looking really good," he said. Williams plans to take an unofficial visit to Boulder later this month. "I can't wait to see what Colorado is like, see the environment. I want to see if it is a place I'd want to live for the next four years," he said. "I also can't wait to see all the new facilities they built. The way Coach Leavitt described them, they sound awesome." Leavitt told Williams they like his skills on both sides of the ball. Williams expects to play defensive back, either cornerback or safety, in college. North Carolina and Central Florida are other offers he is giving serious consideration, and he plans to visit Florida State this summer hoping to draw more interest from the Seminoles. Click here to watch his highlight reel on Hudl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News