ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Patrick Taylor Jr.

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
1699049.jpg

Patrick Taylor Jr. is a 6-foot-3, 211-pound 2016 prospect from Humble (Texas) Atascocita. He received his first power conference offer, from Colorado, yesterday following his standout performance at the Buffs' satellite camp in Houston. "They said I was an athletic guy and they really liked me playing running back so they decided to offer," Taylor Jr. said of his CU offer. "I really enjoyed working with their running backs coach (Klayton Adams) and meeting [head] coach [Mike] MacIntyre. I liked [wide receivers] coach [Troy] Walters, also." Colorado State, Louisiana Lafayette, Nicholls, Texas State and UTSA have also offered. Of the colleges he has visited so far, Taylor said he likes Colorado State the most. He plans to return to the Centennial State to visit Boulder in July. Taylor is currently planning to wait until October to make his college decision. "I am really enjoying the recruiting process right now so I don't want to start rushing myself into something, feeling like I have to make a decision right now," he said. Taylor mentioned above that CU likes his abilities as a running back. He is being recruited by most colleges simply as an athlete. Texas State offered him as a linebacker. "I'll play wherever they want me to," he said. Click here to watch his junior highlight reel on Hudl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News