ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Noah Elliss

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
noahelliss.jpg

Noah Elliss is not a big fan of doing interviews, so it was a challenge to track him down, but he took out a few minutes to update his recruitment last night. The 6-foot-4, 320-pound nose guard from Highlands Ranch (Colo.) Valor Christian is up to 18 offers: Alabama, Auburn, BYU, Colorado, Colorado State, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Oregon, Oregon State, TCU, UCLA, USC, Utah, Utah State and Washington. Elliss was up at CU for the Buffs' first Junior Day event in late February and he returned to Boulder to watch the spring game on April 9. “I like the head coach at Colorado, Coach [Mike] Mac[Intyre]. He is a good man and he is doing a pretty good job up there at CU of rebuilding the program. I have gotten to know some of their coaches and I like what they have to say. They have really nice football facilities. They have a medical facility right there built in their Champions Center facility. It was interesting, pretty cool seeing that.” Elliss plans to take some unofficial visits later this spring and this summer...
USC, UCLA, Nebraska, Auburn, Alabama, Michigan and Michigan State are programs he said he would like to check out. Elliss is currently planning to wait until after his senior season to decide. When asked if any colleges have stood out to him early in the process, he mentioned Nebraska but said he is pretty open at this point. I'll have more in a front page write-up tomorrow morning.

Reactions: CL34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News