ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Maxwell Tooley

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com

Maxwell Tooley, a four-star prospect from Bountiful (Utah) High, received offer No. 8 from Colorado recently and Buffs defensive coordinator and linebackers coach Jim Leavitt was by his school today. "I don't know much about Colorado but I like the coaches, and everything I have heard about the school is good," said Tooley, who is listed as a safety prospect on Rivals but he being recruited by most colleges as a linebacker. "Their [defensive coordinator and] linebackers coach (Jim Leavitt) stopped by today and he is a really experienced guy. He coached for the 49ers the past couple years, so that is exciting. I just feel like they have really good coaches." Tooley said he is keeping an open mind, doesn't have a favorite, and plans to take his time with the process. I get the sense his interest in the Buffs at this stage is relatively mild. He hopes to get an offer from Stanford, and seems to have solid interest in BYU and Cal of the schools that have offered. I'll have up a front page write-up with more early tomorrow morning. Click here to watch his junior highlight reel on Hudl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News