ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Mason Moran

Adam Munsterteiger

Folsom Field King
Aug 5, 2003
Superior, CO
www.buffstampede.com
Mason Moran, a three-star prospect from Chandler (Ariz.) High, is up to eight offers: Air Force, Boston College, Colorado, Louisville, UMass, Northwestern, Oregon State and UNLV. The Buffs were one of his first offers, and CU offensive line coach Gary Bernardi stopped by his school during the first day of the spring evaluation period, so Moran decided to take an unofficial visit to Boulder with his father earlier this month. “It was good, it was awesome. I thought the school is amazing," Moran said. "I loved the coaches up there. It just seemed like a really cool environment. The facilities they got going in are going to be incredible. I really liked it up there. To be honest, I don't have anything negative to say about Colorado.” Moran starred as a safety last season and he will be playing quarterback exclusively as a senior. The Buffs are simply recruiting him as an athlete, while Oregon State just recently offered him as a quarterback after watching him throw. Moran plans to take an unofficial visit to Corvallis, and then he'll likely make a decision early summer. “It is all happening so fast, so I am just kind of staying open, but I have been talking the most with Colorado and Oregon State," he said. "Both schools have been messaging me a good amount and I have enjoyed talking with both of them.” Look for a front page update shortly.

Reactions: LA_Buff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News