ADVERTISEMENT

Southeast Recruiting from newstand

Nippes13

Buff All-American
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern California
www.gilbertspray.com
http://www.buffzone.com/ci_28551418...rs-find-new-niche-southeast?source=rss_viewed

Is it me or does it seem like they having more success than any of the other coaching staffs in the "niche" areas the article is speaking about. At the moment, I would think only the signing of Crawley and Yuri (at the time) outweighs the success this staff is seeing in the Southeast. I know there has been 0 LOI's signed, so no of us can get too excited, but it seems like the Buffs are picking from a much larger talent pool there than Ohio, DC, and Jersey.

The article really lays out the possibility of having a monster 2017 class. With facilities being finished soon and an improved product on the field (hopefully leading to more wins) it should make Buff fans optimistic (I will leave out the cynical comments). If this staff pulls in some of the Florida boys that have interest in the 2016 class it could open the floodgates for the 2017 class not only in Florida, but the talented 2017 in-state players would have to take notice as well.

I do not know if it the same type of questions and answers in other recruiting areas, but I love the fact that HCMM straight up asks the players their interest in CU and conference right off the bat to know if they should be spending any time at all on recruiting them. And it seems like the players are informed about the process enough to answer straight forward and no ones feelings get hurt:(.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News