ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmage thoughts

93Buffs

Buff Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2012
I live out of town so rarely can get to see the Buffs. Took my 2 boys to scrimmage. Beautiful day in Boulder.
My thoughts.....
1. No way Nembot does not play on Sundays. He is just massive with not an ounce of fat. Huge arms and moves really well in pass protection. Saw him blow someone back about five yards on an early run too. How can you not root for this guy?
2. Philip Lindsay is an ambassador for the program and a really nice young man. He talked to my boys for five mins and was just oozing enthusiasm for the program.
3. Patrick car is a stud. He will be terrific and will do No 1 proud I believe. Rally hits the hole hard and shows terrific speed.
4. Spruce did not play, but looked great In drills. He is legit and looked like he has put in some work in the offseason.
5. The juco linemen are big and active. Thank god we picked them up. Samson injury was scary, but he looked ok afterwards.
6. Special teams will cost us 2 wins this year. Very scary.
7. Coach Mac was great thanking all of the fans and invited everyone on the field for pics / autographs with fans. Nice touch.
8. Facilities look incredible. The practice field is huge.
9. Crawledid not play, but the guy looks like an nfl corner. Allof the starting DBS looked the part physically. Good size and speed.
10. You can feel the excitement building. Not sure we will get to a bowl game given schedule and special teams, but this team has some legitimate depth, and is starting to develop some top tier talent. It will take some more time, but if we can continue to build momentum, next years class is huge and could prove the foundation of a title contending team down the road.
Go buffs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News