ADVERTISEMENT

RICK GEORGE, Cant Hire our Next Coach.

SaltyBuff

True Freshman
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2022
There is a thread quote buried here by a respected poster that reads, "I dont believe RG will be hiring the next head coach. I could be wrong but i have a feeling." I think this is spot on, let me explain. If the BIG10 does not expand as has been reported, there will be no more Conference alignment until Notre Dame decides what they are going to do. In doing so, Colorado along with Utah and the Arizona schools will stay in the PAC12. NOW is the time to not only change the leadership of the Football Program, but also parley this with replacing our AD and with the upcoming change in our worthless and YES complicit Chancellor in the decline of the Football program who is retiring at the end of the current school year. Starting now, the clock is ticking to find our next coach, the smoke with Conference alignment has somewhat cleared, giving CU the time to place a New AD and New Chancellor. I honestly do not believe RG made the decision to terminate HCKD, RG is a AD in name only, and this Head Coach Search will be much of the same. So to the President, here is your chance to clean the slate, and put in place a fresh AD and support staff that will get rid of all of the toxins that are currently in place. IMO. If you thought last years Coaching Carousel was crazy?, Buckle UP, the sequel is be just as crazy. IMO

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News