ADVERTISEMENT

READ: Grant Polley Confirms Commitment To Colorado

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
Polley Is solid on CU Commitment

s9otcpzy369wmkvgk5uj

Colorado hosted 10 official visitors over the weekend. Grant Polley a 6-foot-5, 275 pound Offensive Tackle out of Denton, Texas has been committed to the Buffs since July, but since Texas jumped into the mix as of late many Buff fans were eager to hear from Polley after his official visit to Boulder, Colorado.

"These guys are something special. CU has checked all of my boxes. I can't find a good reason not to go so I'm very solid with Colorado."

Good news to read after new Head Texas Football Coach Tom Herman visited Denton High School last week to try and lure Polley from Colorado to Texas. The Longhorns offered Polley on November 29th.

“I love the Colorado Coaching Staff. It is always good to see them. Boulder is a great City and offers plenty of good opportunities in the future. We had a great time this weekend. As mentioned, I am very solid with Colorado.”

Before committing to Colorado on July 11th, Polley who is rated a 3-Star lineman by Rivals.com had offers from Arizona State, Baylor, Houston, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, and UCLA among several others.

The Colorado fan base also came through big for Polley during this year's Under Armour All-American fan vote. The Fan vote created by the Under Armour All-American game featured 32 of the nation’s top prospects, fans would cast their vote for each prospect to advance round by round.

The top two prospects who received the most votes would be selected to the Under Armour All-American game on January 1st in Orlando, Florida, the game can be viewed on ESPN. In the final days before voting ended, Colorado fans came to the rescue and pushed Polley past Oregon State Commit Brock Wellsfry. Days later Polley was named an Under Armour All-American.

"I can't thank them (Colorado fans) enough for sticking through even when it looked really bad and for having my back. But know just because this happened, does not mean that work stops.”

spj8zda1updk4b9nlknv

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News