ADVERTISEMENT

READ: Colorado dips into Florida with offer to Jashaun Corbin

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
j0wgcjxk47kjsqibupb2

Colorado recently offered a couple of in-state recruits and have been targeting 2018 prospects from their fertile recruiting grounds such as California and Texas of late.

They're also recruiting nationally. The Colorado coaching staff dipped into Melbourne, Florida with an offer to 6-foot-1, 186-pound running back Jashaun Corbin.

"My coach and coach Jeffcoat were talking," Corbin said. "He liked my film, and he showed it to coach Mac, the head coach, and then he wanted to offer."

The Buffs are showing Corbin that he is an important recruit to them. He's already spoken with Jeffcoat and MacIntyre as well as running backs coach Darian Hagan.

"They were talking about the campus and said how they like the way I play," said Corbin. "They said I'm very versatile, and I could be a big help to their offense and things like that."

Corbin has a high view of the CU coaching staff already.

"So far, I really like them," he said. "They speak very highly of me, so I appreciate that. I really like the west coast schools. I take great interest in Colorado."

Corbin has yet to plan out what schools he wants to visit this spring other than his visit to Florida State's junior day this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News