ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thoughts

snead45

Buff Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2006
Austin,
1) Besides not having an experienced backup to Shedeur Sanders with three Scholarship QBs - the Buffs don't have enough arms to throw to their 13 or 14 WRs during fall camp.

2) Chance Main said he ran two 4.6 40s recently with his 6'4" 270 lbs frame. No wonder the Buffs wanted him back.

3) Demouy Kennedy is the guy I'd most like to see play finally. Imagine Nate Landman with 4.5 speed. The difference in the Buffs defense with Nate Landman patrolling the middle and when he was out was wide and deep.

4) The Buffs have only 13 guys listed on the current roster as seniors. That's not a lot of room for the 2024 recruiting class (though I'm sure some guys will be diving for the transfer portal). However, the Junior class has 24 players so the 2025 class of HS recruits will certainly be a big one.

5) Looking over the athletes in the Buffs front seven - sure looks like the base D will be a 3/4 D.

6) My favorite guy who doesn't talk much but I think will be a crowd favorite is edge rusher Jeremiah Brown. Going back to some of the training camp videos Jeremiah Brown was a complete standout in those drills.

7) It will be a crying shame if Prime doesn't give Charlie Offerdahl a scholarship in the run up to 85,

9) We have aired out a lot of opinions about the roster turnover - all valid points of view, but the part that bothers me the most having seen most of the Well Off - Thee Pre-Game and Reach the People videos is that it tuned the former players into props for those videos when they were all shone the door to the portal (especially if that was the plan all along).

10) The coaching staff will have an incredible job to sort out this roster and develop player roles and team cohesion in time for the TCU game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News