ADVERTISEMENT

Over / Under time

buffskickbut

All-Pac 12
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Hi All,

It's time to think about the Over / Under game. I would have had this out sooner, but was in Alaska on a cruise until yesterday. Being from Colorado, I was a mountain snob, but wow, Alaska makes ours look like foothills.

Anyway - I wanted to get this out to see how many are interested. We'll offer the same format as last year. Those interested in playing for cash the entrance fee is $25. Others can play for free, but can't win anything but bragging rights. All money collected will be paid out.

The way it works is simple. Each week I will send out a list of stat items for each CU game. Each week the list will be different. You will have to decide if you think the actual game numbers will be higher or lower than my posted number. For example: I might say Alex Fontenot will get 56 yards against TCU, and you will have to decide if the actual number will be higher or lower than that. You would do that for all ten picks each week, and each week I will post the weekly results and season standings. All picks for each week have to be turned in prior to kickoff time of the game.

For those playing for money, the $25 entrance fee has to be paid prior to game 1. Each year we've had dtownbuff hold the money, so if that's all right with everyone, including dtown we will keep that same setup.

Let me know asap if you are in and if you have any questions let me know asap.

GO BUFFS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News