ADVERTISEMENT

Over / Under Game 2024

buffskickbut

All-Pac 12
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Hi All,

It is time to think about the Over / Under game again. I probably should have sent this out last week, but shtuff happens.

You can play for cash money, or free, but they results are kept separate. The cost to play for the money is $25. Last several years Dtown has held the money, so as long as he is willing we can do that again this year. Hopefully everyone can venmo or other method him your entry fee. Money has to be in to him by the start of game 1 on Sept 2. Note all of the money gets paid out at the end of the season to the top two or three or four (Depending on total paid entries). we do not pay weekly winners - they only have bragging rights for that week.

Here's how it works.

Each week I will send out a list of 10 potential game stats for you to make your choices. For each item you need to pick whether you think the actual stat will be over or under the potential stat. The list changes each week, so you have to make new choices every week. Special note: You have to reply with your picks on the official thread for that week. If your picks aren't on that thread, they don't count. Also it is up to you to check that your picks got posted - every year it seems like one or two don't really get posted for some reason, even though the person thought they did. What I like to do is post my picks, get out of the thread, then get back in to double check it really did get posted.

Here is an example of 4 stat lines that may (or may not) be on any game.

1) CU Points: 25.5
2) TCU Points: 24.5
3) CU Total yards from line of scrimmage: 355.5
4) CU Penalty Yards: 65.5

You make your choice for each item - if you think CU will score 27, you just say "Over" or "O".
If you think TCU will score 9 pts, you say "Under" or "U",
etc for all 10 items. Here's my potential responses:

1) CU Points: 25.5 - OVER
2) TCU Points: 24.5 - UNDER
3) CU Total yards from line of scrimmage: 355.5 - OVER
4) CU Penalty Yards: 65.5 - OVER

There will also be two tiebreaker questions each week and for those you have to pick a real number, you do not pick "Over" or "Under" for those. Some tiebreaker questions might be: Total # turnovers in the game, or CU average punt yards.

Let me know whether you will be playing for money or free. Hope to have a lot of guys wanting to play for the money.

Let me know if you have any questions. GO BUFFS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News