ADVERTISEMENT

OT - A health Update For NCBuff From Ollie His Cat

NCBuff1

Junior Starter
Mar 13, 2021
Charlotte NC
GFM1.JPG

Hello, Ollie the Cat speaking: Happy Easter/Passover everyone! Here's an update on my human daddy, Craig Brown. He has been very busy lately with lots of trips out of town to see doctors and for treatments. I overheard him trying to make a decision on doing something called radiation with immunotherapy or surgery on a new implant tumor growing where the original cancer was. I heard him say "quality of life" is the most important thing to him. It's certainly important to me as well as I need snuggles, "hold-tights" and ear scratches! Daddy Cat chose the radiation/immunotherapy option. With all the activity, I'M STARVED FOR ATTENTION! I've had to do some very bad cat things like chewing power and internet cords, opening the screen door for an escape and knocking stuff of tables. I even swallowed one of his pills. I was jammed into my carry case and rushed to the animal hospital to have my stomach pumped...Yikes! I also overheard I am going to a Cat Resort called "Cat's Cradle" for a week while Daddy Cat Craig is getting his new treatments. I am ready for a vacation! Let's hope I get lots of attention and fun! Please pray for my Daddy Cat and for me too! Purrfectly yours, Ollie.
P.S. More updates soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News