ADVERTISEMENT

On to next week

dtownbuff

Buff Forever
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2009
Denver
I’ll be catching at least some of the NU game to see what I can from it.

I don’t buy into the 7-0 thing so many pundits are preaching. However, I have followed their recruiting and portal and they have a solid team with decent depth. Definitely look like a 7-8 win team given their schedule.

Want to see what the DL looks like along with RB and QB. Lots of good press on all three groups but NU is also a blue blood and so you have to take that with a grain of salt as the media would love to have a powerful NU again. It makes for good football.

This one could be ugly if we don’t figure out the OL and middle of the field on D. Last year NU had no QB. If they had even a decent QB that game may have looked very different. This year they have one. He’s a freshman but he is going to be very good. Hopefully it’s not until late in the season as he grows.

I’ve had this one as a loss since preseason but felt it would be close and could be a 3 pt game either way. After last night, if major change isn’t made, I see a world where they return the favor from last year and win by 2 scores.

Curious where others sit after last night and our inability to control the line of scrimmage against an FCS team

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.