ADVERTISEMENT

Official visitors for this upcoming weekend

Guerriero

Buff Heisman
Staff
Apr 22, 2019
Boulder
I believe this should be the complete list of official visitors coming in this weekend, but of course, if I see anyone added in late, I'll post back here and update the list.

Two commits are scheduled to be in town on an official basis: Arkansas LB C.J. Turner and Regis Jesuit tight end Andrew Metzger.

Then, we have Cherry Creek OL Hank Zilinskas:

And finally, the last two are a pair of un-committed California prospects: NorCal offensive tackle Roger Alderman and San Jacinto (CU is after him as a safety) prospect Vincent Holmes.

As far as outlook is concerned, both Alderman and Holmes I hear are pretty hot on the Buffs. Holmes will be visiting Washington this June, also, and has a solid deal of Pac-12 attention at the moment. Every time I've spoken with Alderman, he's relayed good things about his relationship with Kyle DeVan, which dates back to this past winter. BYU and Utah are recent programs (since the start of May) to offer him, while Alderman is visiting Oregon State in June, too.

I admit Zilinskas is kind of an enigma to me. I've probably texted him three or four separate times in the last year trying to interview him and have never gotten a single reply. No hard feelings, of course, but he's been a local guy that I frustratingly haven't gotten the best handle on.

That said, I'd tier Alderman and Holmes as more priority targets that could potentially be expected to make announcements relatively soon, say in the next month or so.

We see this every recruiting cycle, but prospects' timelines can get accelerated quite a lot after they wrap up OVs in Boulder. It certainly can cast a spell on kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News