ADVERTISEMENT

Official game thread: CU vs Grambling State

Nikkieds

Buff All-American
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2022
Continuing with this week's Pac-12 and Southwestern Athletic Conference Legacy Series, the Buffs take on Grambling State. Boyle and the team took time today to learn more about the HBCU and toured the Eddie G. Robinson Museum. They play on the Willis Reed court tonight in the Frederick C. Hobdy Assembly Center, and before today, the team wasn't familiar with the legendary Willis Reed.

"I've heard the name Willis Reed. I kind of know him as a basketball player," Nique Clifford said on Pac-12 media day. "But I don't know too much about Grambling State itself, and that's why it's such a great opportunity for us to learn more about these type of schools and like the things they experience on a daily compared to what we experience in the Pac-12."

A good learning experience today and another one this evening as this newly designed Buffs' team continues to experiment with player combos on the court. The last time CU played Grambling was Dec. 29, 2007 and CU won 93-47. Definitely, expecting a win tonight from men's basketball. Football not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News