ADVERTISEMENT

*** Nominations for RB tourney ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Please read this post carefully so we don't mess this up.

- To nominate a CU running back for the "Best Colorado Running Back of All-Time Tournament" post one name. If you post two or more names or post anything else in this thread but a name, your post will be deleted. (Bobby Anderson was in the QB tournament and is not going to be included in this one)

- We're going to have a six man tournament. Top two seeds will get an essential first round bye. I wanted to do four but you all pestered me about doing more. 8 was just too long of a tournament.

- To vote for nominations, you can "like" up to six nomination posts. If you don't know how to "like" a post, look at the bottom of each comment in a thread and you will see a thumbs up icon that has the word "like" next to it. So you may want to wait until later in the day for more nominations to come in before you use up your votes.

- Whoever gets the most likes will be the 1 seed, second most likes will be the 2 seed, and so on...

- If you "like" more than six votes, I will not count any of your nominations and shame you on this board for trying to screw it up.

- If someone has already been nominated, do not nominate them again.

- This should be easy enough but hey we'll see lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News