ADVERTISEMENT

New Idea: Top CU quarterbacks of all time -- tournament style

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSinger

Buff Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 7, 2013
Just had an idea for something that could be pretty interesting.

Here's what we're going to do:

In this thread, reply with your nominees for the top 7 quarterbacks in Colorado history. You can give your reasons, but all I really need are the names.

I will go through and add up all of the mentions, and the top 8 guys that were nominated the most will go into a tournament.

The quarterback that was voted the most will be the 1 seed, the quarterback that was nominated the 8th most will of course be No. 8.

Then we will have a poll to vote on this tournament style, week by week... No. 1 vs No. 8, No. 4 vs No. 5, No. 6 vs No. 3, and No. 2 vs No. 2 and then the winner of 1/8 will take on winner of 4/5 .... And the winner of 6/3 will take on winner of 7/2.

I'm trying to think of rules, but I can't think of anything specifically. Just use common sense. I don't think it matters how long the quarterback played at CU since the voting will be all done by you guys.

I'm looking forward to learning about these great quarterbacks in CU history from you guys.

For this to be able to work, we need 50+ nominations. If it's just 20 people and the nominations are basically the same, I won't be able to seed and it just won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News