ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day For Basketball

kyle h

Buff Heisman
Feb 3, 2005
Wednesday, November 9th is National Signing Day for basketball. Colorado will officially get signatures from three Rivals.com 150 Nationally Ranked Players.

More: Colorado Hoops Commits | Video: Tad Boyle looks to find team identity

Evan Battey a 6-foot-7, 275 pound Power Forward out of Villa Park, California along with Rivals.com 4 Star D'shawn Schwartz out of Sand Creek, Colorado Springs, and Rivals.com 4-Star Tyler Bey a 6-foot-7, 185 pound power forward out of Los Angeles will all sign their letter of intent today to play for Colorado.

More: Battey talks commitment to Colorado | Schwartz headed to Colorado

The trio are all signing today which is the considered (early signing day) for basketball. The second signing day period is on April 12th, 2017 (regular period).

Key Quote from Battey

“It does help that I know a lot of the guys on the team because they recruit SoCal well," said Battey. “I’m beyond excited to play with D'Shawn and Tyler. Me and Tyler have played together before and I’m excited to play with him again and D’Shawn seems like he is going to be a great guy."

Key Quote from Schwartz

"They've been the most consistent, they've recruited me the longest," Schwartz told Rivals.com. "It was a no brainer."

Key Quote from Lamar Bigby (Bey's Summer Coach) on Bey

"Tyler is an explosive open court transition scorer with the ability to defend multiple positions along with excellent rebounding ability," said Bigby. "He gives Colorado a unique athlete on their roster."

Social

Evan Battey

D’shawn Schwartz

Tyler Bey

Related

Colorado Men's Basketball Schedule
What you need to know about CU Hoops
Schwartz headed to Colorado
Battey talks commitment to Colorado

In Case You Missed It

Video: Tad Boyle looks to find team identity

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News