ADVERTISEMENT

In other area recruiting news

Scavenger

Folsom Field King
Jul 23, 2002
CSU with the 83rd ranked recruiting class. Wyoming with the 98th ranked recruiting class. AFA with about 45 potential cadets that must accept appointment and many will likely go to the prep school.

What's up with CSU though? Is Bobo on the hot seat? I thought they were making some waves based on last year, but it looks like a fail from outside observation. They did get the Mullen guys which is big. They jumped on opportunity when CU's recruiting improved and we looked elsewhere which trickled good local talent like the Mullen duo down to CSU. In years past, we would have gone hard after those guys.

Expected more though from CSU. Wyoming didn't really get the same benefit with only a couple of locals taken in their class. They usually do well in the front range... especially in years CU is recruiting strong and doesn't take as many locals. After such a big year, I figured they would be given a longer look by locals. It seems they are looking towards Big 10 country more with several verbals the last couple of years from Nebraska and a ton of verbals this year from Illinois.

I haven't looked at where a lot of the Front Range players signed, but a ton of them must be going out of state. Was this a big year in state for division I verbals? Where's Christian at?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News