ADVERTISEMENT

***Hoops game thread: Colorado vs. Milwaukee***

Guerriero

Buff Heisman
Staff
Apr 22, 2019
Boulder
As I alluded to in another thread a moment ago, we've got a bit of a frenzy here within the CU Events Center media seating area, as there are 33 NBA scouts in the house, most of whom are checking out Milwaukee's Patrick Baldwin Jr.

If only that translated to the general attendance of the rest of the building...looks set to be another sparsely-attended event tonight.

At any rate, hoping to see the Buffs start to show some steps of improvement (as Karl Dorrell would say) as far as team defense, three-point shooting and overall consistency is concerned. It's tonight and next Saturday (CSU Bakersfield) remaining as the last chances to get in gear before KU comes to town.

Given how disappointing the Buffs have been throughout the non-conference slate, I'm hopeful, although perhaps not optimistic, that the Buffaloes can show up and fight for that one.

Interested to see Baldwin tonight...I've got an NBA scout guru right next to me and he relays that Baldwin is very much legit. The insane amount of scouts here tonight seems to back that up.

Buffs will use their normal starters: Barthelemy, Battey, Walker, da Silva and Parquet.

Tip coming in about 10 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News