ADVERTISEMENT

Good TEs article in the NewsStand

Scavenger

Folsom Field King
Jul 23, 2002
https://www.buffzone.com/2019/05/05...ing-to-brady-russell-and-cu-buffs-tight-ends/

We haven't actually had a TE coach until now. Remember how much better our RBs looked almost instantly when Hagan took over? Let me remind you, we've had 3 1000 yard rushers in Hagan's 3 years. We haven't had that since Hagan had last coached before and that was with Speedy's 1200+ yard season. A dedicated RB coach did wonders for us and I'll bet a dedicated TE coach will have as big of an impact. It sounds like Brady needs to learn how to block properly in space. Something an actual TE coach would have already taught him. Maybe now we can free some of our WRs and backs for bigger plays. They are also learning how to properly catching the ball from what I recall. Less body catches. High pointing the ball, etc. I have a feeling our TEs will be 3x better than what we've seen over the past several years. It's not like we don't have guys with athleticism and talent either. We have some dudes and now they can become weapons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News