ADVERTISEMENT

Game Experience At Broncos vs CU

roberto 345

All-Pac 12
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2007
I was at the Bronco game last night. It was a blast! Every minute was taken up by entertaining video boards (pre taped videos of Bronco players leading cheers; old videos of famous Bronco stars making great plays; fun video graphics, and much more). There was fireworks after each Bronco score; flames from the Bronco when the team took the field; the Bronco horse making runs across the field on every score!; a Bronco cheer song with fun music (lyrics of this song on the big board with most folks in the stadium singing along); most folks dressed in orange with occasional blue; old folks and young folks screaming their lungs out for the Broncos almost every play; the score board showing a decibel level each time there was critical plays (score board also encouraging fans to scream louder and break the decibel levels previously set). They rolled out a stage during halftime and had a rock group play live music (most young folks loved it)..Lot's of recognition for our military, police, and fire.

Wow! Everyone seated around me said the same thing about how entertaining this game was, even without the drama of the game. Colleges need to take heed. I go to the Buffs games, Texas A&M games, and Air Force games. There is too much dead time either by timeouts or commercial breaks. People want continual entertainment today, especially young folks that can't sit still for prolonged periods of time.

I used to be a season ticket holder for the Broncos, but gave up my tix because college used to be more entertaining. No more..The professional football game experience beats anything that I have seen in college football. I have been to all stadiums of the schools listed above, plus Alabama and LSU. Professional football has changed. They must have got the message that people wanted a better experience at games for the ridiculous prices they charge. I think they hired folks from Vegas entertainment to develop ways of keeping fan interest no matter what part of the game they are viewing!

I hope Rick George reads my message. We need more fun stuff when going to Buff games...He needs to go to a Bronco game to get some ideas. He also should hire an entertainment company to advise him on a better game day experience. Game days should be fun for young and old. Our stadium needs to be filled each game with enthused fans who not only enjoy football, but the other events associated with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News