Height: 6-foot-3
Weight: 200 pounds
Position: Linebacker/Athlete
Class: 2017
Colorado Offer: Yes
Rivals Profile
Hudl Video

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“BYU and Utah are two of the strongest as well as the Naval Academy and Colorado is pretty good too. I have good relationships with them and the coaches are keeping up with me as well. The Oregon State coaches are excited for me to come to campus for an official at the end of the season. It has been fun.”

What colleges are recruiting you the hardest?
“I’d say Utah and Oregon State the most.”

What type of attention has Colorado shown you?
“They have shown it pretty good. I have a pretty good relationship with one of the players that signed with them last year (linebacker Pookie Maka). They want me to play the same spot with him. We’ll see how it all goes.”

What type of interest has Colorado shown you?
“Some mail, sometimes on twitter, and sometimes the coaches will text. Mostly it is Jim Leavitt, the defensive coordinator and linebacker coach. It is mostly him. They are wanting me to switch over to the defensive side of the ball.”

How do you feel about moving over to linebacker?
“It really doesn't matter to me. Linebacker is more physical than wide receiver. It is more fun to watch defense than offense for me. I wouldn’t mind the change. It’d be a good challenge for me and allow me to put more weight on.”

Why are they moving you over to linebacker?
“I guess I think it is my body type and how I can grow. They can see that already. I think it would be a better fit. The reason I have Colorado in my top five is because they see me fitting into their scheme.”

Where are other schools recruiting you at?
“Utah and Oregon State are recruiting me at tight end. Navy wants me to play whatever I feel comfortable at. BYU is recruiting me as an athlete but might switch me over to defense.”

What schools have you talked to about an official visit?
“I know Oregon State has. On August 1st when they send the official offer, they told me that they wanted me to come down for an official soon. It will be sometime during the season or right after. It has been the same for the Naval Academy, BYU, and Utah.”

Have you talked with Colorado about an official?
“Not yet but I probably will in the next couple weeks when I get back in touch with Jim Leavitt.”

How do you feel about Colorado overall?
“I have visited there a couple of times. I went there my sophomore summer and camped there with my brother and a kid that signed with them (Pookie Maka). We actually went with them on the official to Colorado and that was a good experience. The facilities are top notch. Everything was nice and they have a lot of young talent. It would be a great opportunity.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News