ADVERTISEMENT

First back to back wins since 2013

Nachogrande

Junior Starter
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2002
Went to the game but watched it again today and there was a stat at the very end that this was our first back to back win since 2013, amazing reminder of our last decade. We should have our first three game winning streak this week, lots to feel good about

We left a lot of points on the field with fields being over thrown again and also dropping another long td but it's clear we have some legit playmakers on the field now. Have to have sefo get a little more air under the ball

I love how confident Diego is, when he came in the field to kick the game winner the camera caught his face and he told the offense basically "I got this" when they left the field and then when it went through the uprights he had the face of a veteran who has been there done that. I love it!

Need to shore up the tackling but given how long the d was on the field I am sure fatigue led to some of those missed tackles. Would like to see leavit bring more pressure with blitzes especially when playing weak qb's. But overall pretty happy today

Reactions: bsbuff and jdub925
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News