ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN round table this afternoon

Scavenger

Folsom Field King
Jul 23, 2002
That was brutal. Whitlock gave us love and has CU as one of the 2 teams left out (basically a final #6 with us losing to Washington in the Pac 12 title game). The rest weren't nearly as kind and the woman on there was brutal. Don't know who she was (dark haired woman), but she is clueless when it comes to CU. Her comment was, "who have they beaten, an FCS team"? She said that the combined records of the teams we've beaten were way below .500. She said that Colorado State is probably our best victory. I had to switch to the Dallas game after that as I imagined her completely brain dead. Even Whitlock trying to defend us was struggling. He mentioned we played Michigan on the road but for some reason thinks we played USC at home. He never mentioned that we were on our backup QB both times. He could have made the argument that CU is undefeated had we not lost our QB. The others said our victory over Stanford doesn't count because they weren't winning then. The only thing that mattered to them is that we lost to the only good teams we played. No mention to the fact that we lost to Michigan and USC when they were playing their best and probably the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the country at those points (if we want to take it there).

Tired of people downplaying what CU has accomplished this year and that brain dead woman needs to quit and find something she's good at. Her analysis of CU was about as bad as any I've seen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News