ADVERTISEMENT

CU quarterback commit Ryan Staub

Matt Moreno

Junior Starter
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California
colorado.rivals.com

So, I went and watched Colorado quarterback commit Ryan Staub tonight since I've been hearing a lot of good things about his senior season. He did not disappoint. He's sharp and should have a lot more offers than he has at this point. He was throwing and completing some passes that you just see very often, and the conditions were terrible for a quarterback out in California tonight as it was pouring rain for about 85% of the game. He still tossed a few touchdowns and led his team to a 35-0 win. West Ranch is off to a 4-0 start and a big part of that is because of Staub. If the ball wasn't wet he might've had a few more big plays. He ran the ball well, too, and overall just looked the part of a player who will be ready to play college football early in his career. There's not a whole lot to pick apart about his game. The Buffs got a good one with him. He says there are a couple schools still kicking around in his recruitment, but he's very comfortable with his decision right now and the plan is to come out to a game in Boulder later in the season.

I'll have a full interview with him and complete highlight package soon, but I've included some clips from the game in the post above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News