ADVERTISEMENT

CU Over / Under Game

buffskickbut

All-Pac 12
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Hi Gamblers!
It's time to think about the Over / Under game again!
If you don't know it here's how it works: For each game I will send out 10 different stat based items. You will have to choose if the actual game stats will be over or under the ones I sent.
For example in the first game I might say Shedeur total passing yards = 250.5 yards. Then you have to decide if he will beat that or not. You choose Under (or U) if you think he won't beat it, or Over (or O) if you think he will. And you would do the same for all 10 items. There will also be two tiebreakers each week, just so we can name a weekly winner (No money each week - payout is at the end of the season)
Last year I think we paid out the top 3 people. If we can get more entries we can pay out more.
Couple of caveats:
1) You must respond prior to kickoff for your picks to count.
2) You must respond to the thread I started each week, do not make a separate response. I won't go looking for them.
3) Double check that your responses actually made it to the thread. Every year it seems like there is a glitch and someone misses a week they thought they entered. If it isn't in the official thread, it wasn't submitted.
4) Make sure you number your responses 1-10 and the two tiebreakers. If you just respond O, U, O, O, U, U, O and only put 7 responses, I can only assume those were for the 1st seven items. I will do my best to point out errors I see, but please don't count on that.
5) Entry fee is $25 for those that want to play for cash. The final payouts will depend on how many money players we get.
6) Entry fee is due to be paid prior to week 2 game time. If you aren't paid up by then, your out of the money game. Last year Dtown took care of the cash, and if there aren't any objections, we can do that again this year - if you are OK with that Dtown?
7) You can still play for free, but no payout, just bragging rights if you win.
8) All money collected will be paid out - no fee is charged.
LET'S GO BUFFS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.