ADVERTISEMENT

CSU going to have a flood of transfers

Scavenger

Folsom Field King
Jul 23, 2002
Several lockers cleaned out I'm hearing. Not sure all of who but the word 'several' was used. Up in Olde Town. The guys are pretty nervous about what's to come.

I'm wondering if this was a good idea. Bobo had this team setup to have their best year in 2020. Everyone was back. Bunches of seniors. CU at home to start the season with a new QB against a very veteran CSU team returning damn near everyone. I talked about this before this past season how CSU was pining for 2020 and pounding CU at home in what was supposed to be a special season (beat CU, win the MWC, potential New Year's 6 bowl). All flushed down the toilet now.

A new coach coming in with what will now be a lot of turnover. A completely new offensive system that is no where near as wide open and multiple as Bobo's offense (Bobo could really coach offense). While they may have better defensive coaching finally, it's not coming together in game 1 and now the defense will be splintered. Most of the talent was on 'O' and the offense will be stripped of players.

Talk about giving CU a break. They'll still be tough in game 1 at home against a team we have no film on, but a CU team with lots of momentum and a big uptick in talent in year 2 of the same regime is a tough way to start your career. I was thinking advantage CSU a year ago, but not now. Big advantage to CU even with a new QB and wide outs. CSU won't be terrible, but game 1 is never pretty with a new regime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News