ADVERTISEMENT

Creek game last night

onealcd

Buff Heisman
Nov 6, 2013
last year I was very skeptical of santino marchiol getting some of the offers he did but he looks much improved now. I questioned his athleticism at the next level and assumed he would be moved to d line but he looks to have slimmed down a little but and looks much faster. He will be a very good college linebacker and I think he could push moretti for the best 2017 prospect.

Van diest is a little harder to watch because he plays the end in the 3-4 system but he also looks talented. I think he will play the Derek McCartney role in college but he is strong and smart on the field. He absolutely killed the heritage a one play right after he threw the ball.

Unfortunately I did not notice sparaco playing at all.

I am not sure if it was van diest or marchiol but there was a huge tackle in the third quarter that caused the heritage player to fumble the ball and it was a beauty to see. Creeks defense is amazing but they will not win state this year with the offensive line they have. Caplis was under pressure the whole first half and was rushing throws after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News